Submission of Daily Report for Full-time Students
Full-time international students can receive full-time scholarship(85% of tuition waiver) by fulfilling duties of RA(Research Assistants) or TA(Teaching Assistants). In this regard, please refer the following guide for full-time student’s activity.
1. Definition of Full-time students
① No regular job(no employment insurance) in Korea
② A student fulfilling their duties as RA or TA for the time according to his/her academic advisor’s instruction.
1) Duty of Research Assistant
⦁ Assistant for Professor’s research activity
ex) - Preparation of experiment
- Research data collection
- Analysis on research data, etc.
⦁ RA’s working time is more than 20 hours per week.
⦁ Full-time Students have to focus on their own study besides RA activity.
2) Duty of Teaching Assistant
⦁ Assistant for professor’s teaching activity
ex) - Preparation of class
- Preparation of teaching material for class
- Supervision and grading quiz etc.
⦁ TA’s working time is more than 20 hours per week.
⦁ Full-time Students have to focus on their own study besides TA activity.
2. Important Notes
1) Full-time students have to submit daily report of full-time student’s
activity 2 times in a semester(midterm/final term examination)
-> Refer to attached form
2) Submission Deadline for 2nd session of 2017 spring semester is 23 Jun 2017.
3) Academic advisor’s recommendation is essential for full-time scholarship.
4) If a full-time student do not submit daily forms within the deadline, full
time scholarship is not applicable next semester.